No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work efficiently and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be accomplished through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner looked at before the warm spring air comes. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully surface.
Here are a couple of things you can expect from the pros during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its best and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it needs to, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the correct levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any possible problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system working at peak performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our professionals at Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 956-630-3522 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system through maintenance now.