Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in the Rio Grande Valley are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for warnings and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our experts will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. in the Rio Grande Valley provide excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 956-381-1162.