As springtime rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Rio Grande Valley? Particularly if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. expert can help spot minor issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine components and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C.
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Cytech Heating & Cooling L.C. pros a ring at 956-630-3522 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.