Which Exact Ventilation System is Right for Your Home?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are appropriate for recent or renovated energy-saving houses, the style you need relies on your local conditions. Homes in some areas, such as the the middle of the United States, can take advantage of both systems.
Learn more about the ventilation systems our company can offer. Or call us at 956-630-3522 for more information on which specifically is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for frigid climates.
- Removes air from your house and switches it with refreshing air from out of doors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to reheat the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outside.
- Balances dampness so you can run your air conditioning not as much.